Are you someone who doesn’t have any previous experience and wants to dive into the world of cannabis? You may have already heard that cannabis has different effects on people, which is usually determined by several factors, such as one’s bodily functions, medical history, and metabolism. It is essential to stay safe and act cautiously because otherwise, there won’t be much fun left.
It is very expected that the idea of smoking cannabis for the first time may sound intimidating, but if you pick what is suitable for you and you do it in a safe environment and the right way, there won’t be any need for worrying.
If you are planning on trying cannabis for the first time, here is a small list of the best 5 cannabis strains for beginners:
- Sour Diesel is popular for its positive and invigorating effects, especially if you are dealing with depression or stress and need something for a quick fix. Sour Diesel has been around since the 1990s and has been considered a legendary strain ever since.
- White Widow is especially loved by people who often need something to calm them down and relax them after days of work. It is also popular for giving off a happy feeling, which is why it is many people’s favorite. White Widow is an indica-dominant strain bred in the Netherlands, and it is known for being constantly good. White Widow is also used to treat lack of appetite, pain, insomnia, and depression.
- Blue Dream is a sativa-dominant strain that provides mental stimulation and a euphoric high while relaxing the body. People also use it to enhance their creativity, which is perfect for artists and especially popular among beginners. Some have noticed that the Blue Dream strain is great for meditation and effectively treats pain and depression.
- Hindu Kush is 100% pure indica which is amazing if you need something to relax completely, and it is the main reason why it is extremely popular and loved by users! And if you suffer from health issues, such as nausea, anxiety, and stress, Hindu Kush has also been proven to help. This strain is characterized by an earthy smell and is known for being pretty strong, which means only a few puffs should be enough for a first-timer!
- Skunk #1 is popular with a diverse genetic profile and has become a foundation strain for many other popular strains. The downside, however, is the fact that it smells terrible, which is why it got its name. Skunk gives the classic “stoned” experience, so expect to have the munchies and feel creative after smoking it. Don’t be surprised if you start laughing at everything as well. Besides its terrible smell, Skunk has a delicious berry and nutmeg aroma, and it has also been proven to be effective in treating pain, appetite loss, inflammation, anxiety, and insomnia.